You can obtain a Golden Visa by purchasing property, without the use of finance for €500,000. You can purchase a property for more than this and use finance for the balance over €500,000 but the investment must be a clear €500k. There are many advantages in obtaining a golden visa for non EU citizens which are detailed below.
Golden Visa Advantages
- Fast-tracked. This law is specifically devised to attract affluent non-EU investors and helps to cut through the admin red tape greatly streamlining the visa procedure.
- Travel Europe visa-free. You can travel without a visa for 90 days out of every 180 days within the Schengen Area, but you will still need a visa to enter EU countries outside the Schengen Area (for example the United Kingdom).
- Clear rules. Initially 1 year (Residency Visa), then 2 years (Residency Permit), renewable indefinitely every 2 years.
- No need to become resident in Spain. You only have to visit Spain once to get or renew the Residency Permit. There is no minimum stay requirement, and you don’t have to become a fiscal resident or actually live in Spain.
- Family included. You may get additional permits for your spouse and children under 18 years (or disabled children over 18). Same-sex partners inclusive. Dependent parents of applicant are now also included (extended family).
- You may work in Spain.
- Spanish nationality (optional). This is a 2-year Residency Permit, not the right to permanent residency or a Spanish passport. However, it can lead to long-term Spanish residency after 5 years of continuous residence, and citizenship after 10 years.
- Underaged children may study in Europe. Underaged offspring can live and study in Europe, in the company of your partner, whilst you work and earn money abroad.
- Return on investment. Take advantage of Spain´s burgeoning real estate recovery. Low prices and cheap mortgages will not last forever, invest whilst you can. The Spanish property market has not only bottomed but is increasing by a healthy average of circa 2% per annum.
We can arrange the paperwork with trusted lawyers and help you purchase you qualifying property or properties. You must invest a net €500,000 but it can be via the purchase of more than one property
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information